- First is this beautiful Light box, it's perfect for Noah especially as he grows because we'll be able to leave little messages to each other, but until then I can put whatever I like on there.
- I aim to fill his whole nursery with little prints like this, just as a reminder every now and then to sit back and enjoy him whilst he's young. They're also really cute and quirky.
- Thirdly are these fascinating night lights. Noah isn't bothered about the dark, but he's not potty training and within the next 6 months should be into his 'big boy bed'. Therefore he'll begin to toilet himself in the night, or might want to find us. These will be perfect so he can still see, as he wouldn't be tall enough to reach the lights.
- I LOVE this colourful garland, it will add the perfect pop of colour I'm wanting.
- These storage bags are so affordable and handy, they can store anything from toys, to laundry or rubbish. Anything will look stylish in these.
- And lastly are these wall stickers. I really don't fancy painting Noah's room with any black, so the closest thing are these cute wall stickers, they'll add that little pop to tie the walls in with the interior design.
Has your little one had a room update now they've grown?