1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
I am a working mother, I'm a nursery nurse at a private nursery.
2. Would you have it any other way?
Of course I'd love to spend all day everyday with Noah, but what when he goes to school? Plus if I work, I have more money to spend on him.
3. Do you co-sleep?
Once or twice a week yes, but never all night. It's usually around 5/6am, if he wakes when he isn't due a feed, I bring him in with us till he's due one.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Every baby is different. But ours for Noah is the birthing ball, bouncing on it with him relaxes him to sleep so easily.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I'd love two, so Noah is never alone when we're gone. But for now, I'm happy with Noah.
6. Date nights? How often do you have them?
My parents look after Noah usually once/ twice a month, but we often stay in and just relax. Although we are going out for valentines.
7. Your child's favourite show?
He's a little too young for TV shows yet. Although my big brother showed him some old school Fireman Sam & Pingu, Noah was mesmerised.
8. Name one thing you brought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
Bibs. We always use muslins, as bibs are just too impractical for a baby, some of their socks end up being projectile and a bib would catch it all. Maybe when he's older.
9. Your child's favourite food?
Milk, milk, milk.
10. How many cars does your family have?
Only 1, I got a new one at Christmas, the other half is currently learning to drive, then he'll get one.
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
I didn't put much on while pregnant, but since having Noah I have ate quite bad. Oops.
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
I've been privelidged enough by my parents to travel all over the world to some amazingly exotic places and I would love to be able to give Noah the same expierence. Our first holiday is in July!
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
My holiday wouldn't be a dream if Noah was at home. I'd miss him so, so much.
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
You can't pee/ shower / do anything without worrying if he's ok!
15. Finish the sentence "It makes heart melt when..."
I wake Noah and he's in the sleepiest state, it's completely adorable.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Next, John Lewis, Tk Maxx, Boots miniclub, anywhere we go we look at the kids section and if we see something we like, we get it
17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
Benefit high beam has been my favourite at the minute, just because it makes me look awake and glowing. Even though inside I'm shattered & dull!
18. Huggies or Pampers?
Pampers! They're our favorite and from working in a nursery, I knew beforehand they were the best and most reliable. Although at work I always likes Asdas little angels, but we've never used them. Pampers work for us, so don't fix what isn't broken.
19. Have you always wanted kids?
I didn't really expect to have them this early, but of course I'd always loved to have children.
20. Best part of being a mum?
Having a new best friend, seeing him grow and do something new every single day, he makes me so proud!
I would like to tag the following mummies-